I should have seen it coming. I've been double-tagged by
, so without further ado...
6 WEIRD HABITS/THINGS
1. I don't wear a wrist-watch... but I'm renowned for my belt-watch.
2. Speaking of time... I don't need an alarm clock to wake up, but if I ever do, I always wake up 5 minutes before the set time.
3. I have a dairy product addiction; milk, yogurt and feta cheese on a daily basis for me. As an overseas student I used to carry feta with me whenever I had the chance --I 've even had feta cheese mailed to me.
4. I'm a sea swimmer from early May to late November. During the summer months I usually swim early in the morning and/or late in the evening. That can be really early (5am) or really late (11 pm).
5. An avid reader, over the past few years I have developed a bad reading habbit; whenever I try to read lying, no matter how interesting the book/newspaper/magazine/comic is, I fall asleep within 5 minutes.
6. I start sentences that I never
consider yourselves tagged
The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "6 weird habits/things about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a journal about their 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly.
In the end, you need to choose the next 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their deviant-page and tell them to read your journal.